International Security Program students will be held to these minimal satisfactory progress criteria:
- Maintain a grade point average of 3.0 in all graduate course work
- Students who fall below 3.0 at any time will be put on probation
- Students will have one semester to bring their GPA up to 3.0 in order to continue in the program
- Any student who does increase their GPA to 3.0 after their allotted semester will be disqualified from the program
- Students have 6 years to complete the program. Any transfer coursework will also need to have been taken during the 6 year period of time from their expected graduation date.
- Students must file a Leave of Absence for any full semester (Fall or Spring) leaves, during which the student does not intend to register but would like to maintain their place in the program