All graduates of the ISS program are cordially invited to attend the SGPP Graduation Ceremony, which will be held each May. This ceremony is for all master's and PhD graduates from the School of Government and Public Policy from December, May, and August of that academic year.
Information for the 2019 SGPP Graduate Graduation Ceremony
- When: Saturday, May 11, 2019 at 9:00am
Graduates, please arrive 1 hour early to line up
- Where: Crowder Hall
- For: December 2018, May 2019, and August 2019 graduates
- Parking: Free parking is available in many lots on Saturdays, including the Eller parking lot across Speedway
- Guests: Please feel free to bring guests! We ask that you limit the number of guests to 6 so we can accommodate all of our students.
Regalia can be obtained from the UA Bookstore in the following colors:
- Tassel: black (all MA degrees)
- Hood: white (Social and Behavioral Sciences)
- Master's gown
- Graduation cap