All graduates of the ISS program are cordially invited to attend the SGPP Graduation Ceremony, which will be held each May. This ceremony is for all master's and PhD graduates from the School of Government and Public Policy from December, May, and August of that academic year.
Information for the 2017 SGPP Graduate Graduation Ceremony
- When: Saturday, May 13, 2017 at 12:30pm
Graduates, please arrive 30 minutes early to line up
- Where: Crowder Hall
- For: December 2016, May 2017, and August 2017 graduates
- Parking: Free parking is available in many lots on Saturdays, including the Eller parking lot across Speedway
- Guests: Please feel free to bring guests! We ask that you limit the number of guests to 6 so we can accommodate all of our students.
Please RSVP to Dr. Ryckman (email@example.com) by April 30. Congratulations to all, and we hope to see you there!
Regalia can be obtained from the UA Bookstore in the following colors:
- Tassel: black (all MA degrees)
- Hood: white (SBS)
- Master's gown
- Graduation cap