In attempt to keep program costs down, all ISS students pay the in-state tuition rate regardless of whether you live in the state of Arizona or elsewhere. There are also no program fees. Tuition is charged per credit hour, and the current tuition rates is $700 per credit hour. This is a flat rate.
There are also minor fees associated with the UA Online campus. These fees are currently $25.25 for 6 units or fewer, and $50.50 for 7 units or more. More on mandatory fees can be found here.
Financing Your Degree
- External Funding: External funding options are available through the University's Financial Aid office (please note that Title IV federal funding is only available for the Master's Degree, not the Certificate program)
- Military Benefits: Both the ISS MA and Certificate have been approved by the VA, and students can use their GI Bill benefits as well as tuition assistance to cover the costs of the courses. Military benefits questions can be directed at the VA Liaison, Regina Dowell (email: email@example.com; phone: (520) 621-9501)
- Additional Resources:
- The Graduate College has a list of additional financial resources available to graduate students
- There are limited scholarship opportunities available through the University's Scholarship Universe
- There are scholarships specifically for students looking to work in security-related jobs, such as this scholarship opportunity from the Association of Former Intelligence Officers